photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Thursday, August 1, 2013

Weekly Wants

Weekly Wants: Skincare


It's funny what we justify expensive purchases for, and those other things that you always buy on the cheap. I have always been an on the cheap girl when it came to skincare. I have done ok with that in my twenty seven years, but lately I have been thinking that if I am going to make investment purchases shouldn't I include my skin in the scenario too? It's the largest organ we have, and as we get older we have to take better care of it.

I'm pretty lucky I have always been a big SPF advocate so my fine lines and wrinkles are minimal, but I'm not going to have youthful looking skin forever. Today I wanted to share my lust list for skincare products. What's on your list of splurge-worthy products to keep that mug of yours looking good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover