photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Monday, August 12, 2013

Goal: Drink More Water

Infused Waters



I have a confession: I am almost always dehydrated (according to the medical diagnosis that is). I am not super thirsty by any means, but I don't drink nearly enough fluids as I should be. I don't mind the taste of water, but there is nothing exciting about it at all. Luckily I gave up on juice and soda a while ago, but I know that plain old water being my go to drink has halted my consumption drastically.

I, like everyone else out there, want to get healthier and the first thing I always read is to drink more water. I've tried fun water bottles, keeping track, and even keeping straws handy but nothing has stuck. What I have found is that I love coconut water, sparkling water with lime, and any other flavored water concoction. In the spirit of keeping things healthy on the cheap, I did some research on water infusion and am sharing my three favorite thus far. 

You don't need a fancy bottle like the one pictured, but I like keeping the flavor ingredients and the water separate so I get used to seeing plain water. Sometimes we have to trick our minds to get things done! Whatever method works for you, do it! If you don't need variety that is awesome and I am jealous that you are so level-headed. I have the attention span of a two year old so I need to keep it exciting, even if it's just water. Do you have any fun tricks or ways to keep yourself hydrated and consuming more water? I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover