photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Wednesday, August 14, 2013

White Walls

Did you ever make a promise to your self that at one point (or when you reached a certain age) you would be an adult and spend the time and money to decorate your home? Well I was supposed to do that last year, and never got around to it. I am guilty of being that person that lives in a white shoe box with next to nothing on the walls. It's not that I don't want to liven it up, but I am really picky about what I want to put up.

I've put some thought into it, and have rounded up some pieces that I would happily call my own. There really isn't too much cohesion as to why I picked what I did other than each piece speaks to me. Do you have any favorite wall decor you're willing to share with me? I would love some more ideas of how to work more personality into my apartment.


Vintage Travel Poster (I think adding two more would make a great series for over the couch)

Vintage Map of New Orleans. It's my favorite city, and I have such great memories of living there.





One of my favorite lyrics from my favorite band (I found it on Tumblr, but I WILL track it down).






Who doesn't love a little bit of gold foil? This perfectly pretty piece would be great to lean on my dresser or book case.




When in doubt... Charleston (my second favorite city)!



I've never been to Paris, but this playful print has such a great color scheme going on that I could put it anywhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover