photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend in Review

Ah Monday, we meet again. It's funny how two and a half days during the work week can seem like a literal eternity, but when it comes to the weekend time passes in the blink of an eye. Even though there was so much going on this weekend I still feel like it went by way way too fast. 

I had my first Junior League event as a new member and it was literally all the same feelings I had when I rushed in college. They really don't enjoy the comparison to sororities, but that was exactly what it felt like. People were really nice, but you can tell everyone is trying to find a friendly face so they aren't milling around awkwardly trying to interject into conversations. Apparently most events start with wine so that's a plus!

Sunday was a freakishly gorgeous day and we decided to trek out to Leesburg to hit up the J.Crew Factory sale (also Virginia tax free weekend woohoo!) and park at a vineyard for a laid back Sunday funday. The vineyard had a banjo player on the patio as well so we laid back and enjoyed our picnic lunch and a few bottles of wine. We ended the day by visiting the moms and grilling. The only way I can think of to describe Sunday is perfection. How was your weekend?






Had to share what came to live with me from the sale. I cleaned house. Between 40% off everything, and extra 15% off using my student ID, and no sales tax (an additional 6%) I really made out like a bandit! They have the same stuff that the retail store has, and have awesome sales every few weeks. Do yourself a favor and sign up for their emails so you can get in on the awesome sales too!


Sale Loot


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover