photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Monday, August 19, 2013

Cookbook Love

Cookbook Love


1/2/3/4/5/6

It's no secret that I love cookbooks. I could literally sit for hours and fawn over the glossy pages. Cookbooks put me in a good mood and relax me however silly it may sound. Unfortunately I lost a box with all my cookbooks in it, and I have been meaning to build up another collection .

In all reality I would take any cookbook I could get my hand on, but I thought maybe I should start with some that are either about topics I am interested in (whole foods cooking/lifestyle cooking ), or doable meals that lean less on gourmet and more on practical.  Future posts on attempts from new cookbooks coming in the near future!

What are your favorite cookbooks? Any must haves out there?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover