photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Write This Down

Getting Organized


1/2/3/4

Yesterday was a pretty frustrating day. We realized a vacation we were planning to take would have to be pushed back because of a wedding we both had totally forgotten about. From there, the afternoon spiraled into the realization that more coming events were conflicting with other things we had planned to do. UGH!!!

I'm no dummy when it comes to using my iPhone, but I really don't use the calendar as much as I should. I guess I'm still a pen and paper kind of gal and should have taken that into account a while ago. In high school and college I carried a Filofax planner with me and literally wrote everything down in there. I think it has something to do with remembering more of what I actually write, but I never used to forget about important dates or events when I did this. So I'm reverting to my old school ways and purchasing a planner (or agenda whatever you like to call it) to make sure I never plan a vacation during an unavailable time ever again!

How do you keep your hectic schedule organized? Any tips you care to throw my way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover