photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Wednesday, September 24, 2014

on my radar


Girl About Town



I'm working on being more put together when it comes to my super casual outfits, and this look is something that for me is very doable. The over-sized sweater is comfortable enough for running around, but is dressed up with a long necklace and black pants. These pants have the look and stretch of a legging, but with the structure of a pant (huge win for me). A classic leather tote is a little more formal than my huge keep all, and the booties tie it all together while being practical.



SHOP THE POST







1 comment:

  1. I’d wear this in a heartbeat! A giant tote is key for me.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover