photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Power of Hello




There's something that no one ever really tells you about when you are growing up. It's something that comes so easy to us when we are young, but as soon as you get into your mid-twenties your realize gets harder and harder. I certainly wasn't prepared for how hard it would be to make friends post college, and it's something that I've struggled with for years. I have tried many things, and a lot of those things didn't return the results I was hoping for. So I had to try harder. I had to seek friends out. I had to make the initial move if you. I had to be the one to say "hello" first.

I wish I would have known then what I know now. That is really is as simple as hello or hi to make those new and great connections. Blogging has been one of those platforms where a simple tweet, comment, or like can create lasting friendships and connections. Lindt has launched their own sweet way to connect with their new line of chocolate flavors. The HELLO line from Lindt is sure to make every hello as sweet as can be. I love the little darlings because of their perfect little size that let me indulge without going overboard. The new flavors are to die for, especially the cookies and cream.


Lindt wants you to share a favorite hello story. Stop by here to share your story, and be entered in the Lindt Hello Sweet Connections Sweepstakes to win many more sweet prizes. Want more sweet stories? Click here to check out a special YouTube celebrity series of "hello" moments!



Thank you to Lindt for sponsoring today's post and inspiring me to try Lindt HELLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover