photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Wedding Crush


This post doesn't need much text or introduction because the pictures really speak for themselves. This isn't going to be a a habit, but I had to post about Lauren Conrad's wedding. She's my original girl crush, and everyone's favorite California girl. Her elegant, classic style was ever present in every detail captured in the photos. Anyway, I'm going to get to the pictures. Try not to drool too much.












Ugh. I just can't. So I won't ruin it with my babble. Well done on the nuptials, LC. Not that we expected anything less from the first lady of Laguna Beach.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree - she was beyond gorgeous!! Every detail of their wedding was flawless!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover