photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Friday, September 12, 2014

Weekend + Links




You guys, I think I have an open weekend without ten million predetermined plans and I don't even know how to contain my excitement. I don't have much to say today so i'll let the links do the talking!


A hilarious illustrated answer to the "what's in your bag?" question/common blogger post.

Make working out more fun with some of these.

My three loves...together...in a salad...OM NOM NOM!

If you're guilt of constant self comparison and can only remember one thing, make it this.

I love these classic emerald cut stud earrings (my earrings of choice) for a timeless update.

A list of three ingredient cocktails to keep in your entertaining arsenal. Hello Moscow!


Have a great weekend friends, see you next week! xx


image via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover