photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The New Girl In Town





I've never been a lingerie girl, but I simply adore the look and function of bralettes. One day, I woke up in my mid twenties with a chest and have struggled to figure out functionality and style when it comes to bras. At home, I can typically be found in a sports bra if I am lounging which isn't the worst thing but it may be time for an upgrade. Enter the bralette. The feminine bra is perfect for lounging around in. You don't feel like a total free bird, but you also are not restricted with wires (plus they are so cute and chic so why not let some of it show). This is one item of lingerie I can definitely get behind. Now if only I could be one of those matching bra and underwear girls.... haha never going to happen.



SHOP THE POST



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover