photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Friday, August 22, 2014

Weekend + Links




I am writing this as I head out the door to go visit my little sister in Charlotte. For once I think I didn't over pack which is shocking. I am looking forward to hanging out with her and her fiance, finally trying Tupelo Honey Cafe, and yes Zaxby's. Let's get to the links!


As per usual I have fallen in love with another Drybar product. This one is a texturizer, volumizer, and dry shampoo all in one! Flat hair girls rejoice!

Saw this recipe for Momofuku Milk Bar's Crack Pie and had to share as these puppies retail for over $40! Save it for someone special because it takes a bagillion steps.

Tag this under first world problems, but I have the hardest time pairing throw pillows. This nifty guide will show you pairings for every style.

Not exactly ready to succumb to the pumpkin spice latte just yet? Try this instead to get you in a fall-like mood.

I needed this DIY in my life so so bad. Time to get artsy folks!

Not making it to the beach, the cape, or Nantucket for labor day? No problem. Your one pot clambake coming right up!

And because no weekend is complete without a cocktail, here is the at home version of one of my favorite drinks ever from Charleston's Husk restaurant "Dragoon's Punch." This tea based cocktail is out of this world!


Have an amazing weekend loves, see you Monday! xx

2 comments:

  1. I need more throw pillows in my life!! And that nest candle must smell heavenly!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words and the comments! Sorry I have been slow to reply but I read them and appreciate them very much!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover