photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Friday, July 25, 2014

Weekend + Links



I am obsessed with this home's front entry. The columns, moulding, dentil work, the 
contrasting door,and the topiaries are all perfection! Find the original here.


This week flew by in rare fashion, but I am certainly not going to knock it! We havea busy weekend ahead of us so trying to take it easy tonight before the madness begins. Let's get to those links!

If you're an Orange is the New Black fan, then you have to read this piece written by the real Larry on what actually happened vs. what you see on the show. Well written, and very entertaining.

My blogger pal Julia had a genius idea of hosting a blind wine tasting party that looked like such a good time. You can read about it here to find out how to throw one of your own!

If you work out at home or are a fan of the barre craze, try this Isometric Workout. The nature of this workout is based on holding exercises and is virtually silent!

Are you a loyal member of the Clarisonic cult? If so, you NEED to read this! Not only is it a natural disinfectant for your Clarisonic and brush head, but it has a money saving tip from a Clarisonic sales person from Neiman Marcus!

I'm sort of embarrassed to admit this, but I am scared of wearing bright lipstick. Which totally sucks because I adore the look of it. Luckily, this new liquified lipstick, gloss, stain combo was made for scaredy cats like me!

Three words: Tweed Moto Jacket. That is all.

This is my my favorite cocktail of all time. It can be hard to get at some bars, oh but man when yo can get one it's summer in a cup (I drink them year round though because I'm a rebel like that).

As per usual I am searching for my next Gone Girl. This has been said to be the European version of it.


There's still time to check out the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! You can also shop my picks here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover