photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Thursday, July 17, 2014

Namaste





Hi friends. I am sorry I have been pretty absent this week. I am having a personal issue right now that I am not feeling like sharing, but it's taking everything out of me right now. So I need to focus on that, and not put up crappy or uber emotional posts that I will regret later on. Thanks for understanding while I take a little time off for myself.

On a happy note, tonight I am attending rewardStyle's DC School Night and I am pretty excited about it. This is an educational event that I'm really looking forward to, not to mention meeting more local bloggers is something I am really trying to do. I cannot wait to experience my first event with rewardStyle!

By the way did you know "namaste" means "I bow to the divine in you"? I'm not feeling so divine, but hopefully I can get that back soon!

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover