photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Bootcamp for Your Hair





There are so many pros to summer. The weather, the activities, and of course the beach! But the drastic climate change and environmental stressors can wreak havoc on your mane if you aren't helpful. I was blessed with lovely limp, fine, mousey hair that I put through a literal gauntlet of coloring and various heated styling tools. To be frank, my hair has ever right to hate me especially when I add sun, chlorine, and humidity to the mix.

Recently, I was given the chance to try and review some amazing products from my primping spot Drybar. Now you should know that I am not just pimping stuff on the internets. I actually use Drybar products on a daily basis, and have been doing so for over a year now. I'm a believer, I drank the Kool-Aid, and I'm never going back. Back to the newbies. Because of the hell I put my hair through, I HAVE to use a hair mask weekly. I've tried several out there (even the bagillion dollar kind) and this Mudslide nourshing mask left me with healthy, silky feeling hair. I am truly smitten. 

I am constantly looking for the best shampoo/conditioner combo and it's a never ending process that usually comes up short. Enter Sweet Tea volumizing shampoo and conditioner. I need all the help I can get when it comes to volume and these lovely concoctions give me that little extra lift I so desperately desire (and they smell great too!). If you have fine hair, I cannot say enough good things about this combo! It's all fun and games while washing your hair, until you get to brushing/detangling your hot mess mane. For that extra little push my hair needs, Gold Mine leave in conditioner saved the day. My ends didn't look so fried, and the shimmer gave this bottle blonde some extra shine. 

Like I said, I love Drybar products. Detox dry shampoo and Money Maker hairspray have changed my life (no I am not exaggerating I get so much more time back each week since I now don't have to wash my hair everyday and my style stairs with zero crunch factor thanks to magic hairspray). Try them out and let me know how you like them. I would be pretty surprised to find someone who didn't love these great hair products!


Thank you to BrandLink DC and Drybar for sponsoring this post. Products pictured are c/o, but all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting brands that make A Little Lovelier possible.



Shop the Post


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover