photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summer School


Last week I attended my first rewardStyle event. The team at rewardStyle is traveling across the country visiting major cities to educate bloggers in their Summer School series. I'll be the first to admit I was SO nervous going into the event. I am a newish blogger and small potatoes in the blogging world, and I knew I would be among some really well known big deal bloggers (many that I myself follow). Also I am very new to rewardStyle, like just a few weeks into it kind of new. The prospect of a three hour "How To Be a Better Blogger" session was really exciting and nerve-racking, but I am so glad I went.


some amazing swag bags we got courtesy of rewardStyle, Kendra Scott, & Vim + Vigor, and a GlamRocks preview

I learned so much about rewardStyle, social media, how to be more consistent across my platforms, and how to bring my readers better content. I left with pages full of notes and feeling really invigorated and reinvested in my blog. The ladies of rewardStyle were really welcoming, knowledgeable, and so enthusiastic you can tell they really enjoy what they do.

Another perk of Summer School was a presentation by Kendra Scott's team and a preview of their very newly launched GlamRocks line. This collection is dripping with what I can only describe as "edgey sparkle." The drusy pieces are to die for and I have my eye on the "Ella Ring." If you aren't familiar with Kendra Scott jewelry you HAVE to check it out! The pieces have that expensive luxe look, while being affordable. I also love their Color Bar where you can choose various jewelry pieces in tons of great colors that work for you.


two of my favorite pieces from the new GlamRocks line the Ella ring and Ellie studs


I had an amazing time at summer school and really look forward to future events like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover