photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Monday, July 29, 2013

Menu Planning Week 2

Paleo Planning


Recipes and images from PaleOMG and Nom Nom Paleo
Frittata/Short Ribs/Meatballs/Hash/Lettuce Cups


This week's menu comes after some deliberating about trying to incorporate the "Paleo" lifestyle in our (the boyfriend and my) diet. I know I'm not willing to go 100% all in, but I think doing 4-5 days a week is pretty doable. I know there is a lot of time and prep work involved in this lifestyle, but I really want to crack down on my carb addiction.

 I searched two well known Paleo recipe sites PaleOMG and Nom Nom Paleo for easy, tasty recipes that I would actually want to make. We haven't started just yet, but I think we're both looking forward to breaking our addictions and honestly eating some "real" food. Has anyone else tried Paleo yet? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover