photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Thursday, July 11, 2013

Failure



Fail: to be or become deficient or lacking; be insufficient or absent; fall short



It’s one of those weeks were I seem to fail at everything. Something goes wrong at work and it’s seen as a failure. I feel like I have failed as a friend for not being as good about keeping up. And it seems that I have failed pretty miserably at being a girlfriend lately. I think I just need to unplug and recharge for the next few days. So I’m taking a break from the blog, social media, and distractions to do a little “detox” if you will. I’ll be back Monday hopefully feeling energized and ready to fix what needs fixing and mend what needs mending. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover