photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Few Updates


Blogging is something I have wanted to get back into for a while now, and I really feel like I'm starting to get the hang of it again. This is my creative outlet and a place to share things that inspire me. Some days creating content happens in mere minutes while other days I feel like I am racking my brain to come up with something people would actually want to read. 

With that in mind, I have decided to keep a steady post schedule of 3-4 times a week. I really want to produce quality content and I think slowing down and really focusing on a few good posts will allow me to do just that. There are some really amazing bloggers out there that can balance dozens of spinning plates, but I can only do a few at a time if I want to do them well. 

On that note I have so exciting news to share: I will be a weekly contributor to Sweet Lemon Magazine starting this week! I'm so excited to work with all the great talent at Sweet Lemon, and come up with some fun content for them. When you have time hop on over to Sweet Lemon Magazine's site and check out the latest issue!


I'll be posting some new content tomorrow, but in the mean time let's keep in touch!

Twitter: @alib1106
Facebook: Ali Bentolila
Pinterest: Ali Bentolila
Instagram: alibento
Email: alittlelovelier@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover