photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Thursday, July 25, 2013

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Fall Staples



I might be the only one and I don't care if I am, but I am really over summer. DC has been miserable and this is coming from someone who has lived in Louisiana... it's plain awful here. We're having a really strange weather day since it's only in the mid 70s, but it reminded me how much I love fall here and how excited I am for September to get here. 

Fall is my favorite time of year. Football/tailgating season is back, sweaters and boots are appropriate, and everything is pumpkin or cider themed (really what's not to love???). I especially love my wardrobe staples for the cooler months. I think last year I really started to think of closet staples and investment pieces rather than super trendy cheaper items. I really believe in quality over quantity these days when it comes to your wardrobe. Why buy something you don't love and won't love for another year? I rounded up some of my favorites for fall. These pieces are versatile, can be dressed up or down, and can be mixed and matched in so many ways. What are your staple pieces for fall? Are there items you just can't live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover