photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Thursday, June 6, 2013

Going Live

I'm taking the plunge... and blogging again. It's been about three years since I last blogged and although I have toyed with the idea for over a year now, I finally got the balls to just go for it. Does anyone care what I have to say? Probably not, but I'm going to write anyway... for now.

My hope for this blog is to be my creative outlet where I can post, teach, learn, engage, and even rant if I feel like it. There are hundreds of thousands of "lifestyle" blogs out there and while I enjoy those, I hope that I don't fit the mold of that type of blog. While I read many lifestyle blogs and appreciate their purpose, I saw a void in the "LIFE" part of lifestyle. For those bloggers that get to play dress up and have fabulous very full social schedules, I think that is awesome and I am pretty envious of you. But for me, and my lifestyle for that matter, that's not how it goes down at all. The fact is I am pretty unglamorous, and I think a lot of people can relate to that.  Sure I am interested in clothes and home decor, but I am also really interested in whole living, food and cooking, and finding overall balance in my day to day life. I don't know about you, but I haven't really found a place where all of those topics come together in way that I can relate to. Out of that search came the idea to make a place where I could make that happen.

My goal is to live happier, healthier, and more consciously and that is exactly what I intend to write about. Maybe I can inspire someone and hopefully many will inspire me. Overall it's about living with purpose, and to living life a little lovelier.

2 comments:

  1. FIRST COMMENT WOOOOO!!! I'm glad you finally found your balls and got this blog going...now give us more, please :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog - as a result, I had to check yours out! It's great :) also love that you're a fellow Arlington blogger. Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover