photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Friday, June 20, 2014

Weekend + Links



How sweet is that pineapple door knocker? I'm a sucker for whimsical details!


The best part of the week is finally upon us! The DC humidity is in full force and I have been avoiding the outdoors most of the week. I am excited for a break from it Sunday, but until then I'm planning a laid back weekend with a date night thrown in there. Let's get to the links!


Loving these summer cocktails, they all sound amazing especially the White Peach Cooler!

One of my faves Erin gave an in depth view of the monetization of her blog. If you ever wanted to know how top bloggers make money from blogging this is chock full of information.

Thinking of throwing a party or having friends over for dinner this summer? Well you're in luck! Emily shared her 8 Tips for Entertaining to keep your stress levels down and make sure you enjoy your own event!

The Tory Burch sale happening right now is so good! I'd love to pick up some classic cap toe flats, the perfect gold neutral clutch for weddings, and a great cosmetic bag since mine has seen better days!

Garden & Gun's guide to Summer in the South has me wanting to plan long weekends and getaways to discover some hidden gems.

Try something new on the grill with grilled pizza. This grilled barbecue chicken pizza is sure to please any skeptic! **I like making my grilled pizzas "white" and top with crispy prosciutto and arugula, divine!

My friend recommended this book. If you're looking for a psychological thriller this one's for you!


Hope you have an amazing weekend, friends! xx

{image via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover