photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Thursday, April 24, 2014

ESWD



ESWD





Eat: It's not too often I find myself drooling over salads, but the minute I saw this brussel sprouts, pomegranate, bacon salad I wanted it so so bad.

Sip: Orage Julius is a childhood classic, but loaded with sugar and other icky things. This clean/healthy version is also vegan.

Wear: Layering activewear can be tricky, but the folks over at Pure Barre have come up with the perfect solution with this easy breezy top.

Do: Through traditional ab workouts out the window and mix it up with Tracy Anderson's standing ab routine. She makes everything look simple, but trust me her workouts are killer and often result in me screaming obscenities. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover