photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Friday, April 11, 2014

Weekend Links





Finally spring has sprung! Literally I want to do is anything outdoors. The picnic pictured above would be perfection, but since we are not that fancy I'll settle for a meal or two al fresco and maybe some outdoor cocktails. I am so happy it's the weekend. This week has been challenging starting a new diet and trying to be good, but I get to cheat a little the next two days and man am I looking forward to that. Let's get into this weeks links.

Sixty of the most powerful photos ever taken. Some of these gave me straight up goosebumps.

Lucky posted a great article about nine signature pieces that launched some of our favorite brands into iconic fashion names.

Suns out, guns out. Now is the time to tone up those arms for all their upcoming exposure. I am doing my best to keep from looking like a flying squirrel. 

I realized something when it comes to my blog: I'm ok being a little fish in the ocean of blogs. I like the collaborative bloggers, and I hope to pass on that kindness to others. This quote sums it all up!

You would never think you need something called a Spiralizer, but my friend just got one and now I have kitchen envy!

The new Lilly print is so cute. I struggle at time with the cutesiness of some of their prints, but this one is on point for summer.

A big shout out to Julia for posting this recipe from Skinnytaste. Pizza is just non-negotiable even during diets.

Last, but not least warmer temperatures mean it's rosé time! Pink wine gets a bad rap but you can sip the good stuff without breaking the bank. This great list has rosé at every price point!

Have an amazing weekend friends! xx

{image via}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover