photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Caught My Attention





1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9


I'm lusting over a very random assortment this week. I LOVE this travel journal, and it would be the perfect place to document our European vacation. In warmer months I always want a smaller, lightweight bag and this cross-body would be perfect. Really liking bold pink lips lately, and the chubby pencil makes application a breeze. How amazing is this throw pillow?!? I must have it. I am instantly drawn to the summery scent of this candle. Somehow I always seem to make it to the sale too late, but I am dying to get my hands on a Cocoa & Hearts painting. A mug with a sense of humor, me likey. I like smooth skin and the smell of the beach, therefore I love Bobbi Brown Beach body oil. My goodness Bauble Bar is killing me with these pretty turquoise studs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover