photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Friday, March 14, 2014

3/14/14



{images via}


TGIF! This week has flown by literally, but as always I am so pumped for the weekend. We went from high 60s to feeling like 19 degrees overnight. I'm trying to trick my brain into sun induced splendor by looking at some pretty warm weather sketches and thought I would share. But enough talking let's get right down to business shall we?

I really enjoyed this post by Cup of Jo about "spiritual age." I don't think I have ever gotten out of the seventeen year old mentality in that I have not realized by full freedom or ability to make big decisions. Anyone else feel like they are playing a big game of pretend grown up?

Spring has been teasing the DC are for a little while now and while Inslee's sketches of warmer times make me long for summer, nothing says warm climates to me like tunics (especially this one).

I snagged the most drool-worthy cookbook and am literally trying to plan events to make some of the recipes. 

My cravings for food have been all over the place. This is one of my favorite salads and I want one so bad, but on the other hand I am dying for a plate of this... combination of diet/lent are surely the culprits. 

In the spirit of at home workouts, I've been doing some research. I kept hearing about Tracy Anderson's 8 Minute Arms routine and how effective it is so I am going to try it out (goodbye chicken wing!).

Ikea is a home staple, but I think it's fair to say I don't love the look of head to toe Ikea. These Ikea hacks make the affordable furniture look virtually unrecognizable with a little TLC and hardware changes. 

Have a fantastic weekend! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover