photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Friday, March 7, 2014

3/7/17





Thank goodness it's Friday! I have to acknowledge this gorgeous styled living room by Erin Gates of Elements of Style for a moment. I love literally every piece, texture, and color in the shot. It has been a while since an interior design picture has inspired me so much, but this beauty is everything.

Detox is a major buzz word and there are so many ways out there in which to do it. Since I am a total wimp and not ready to take on an intense full detox, I have started this 21 day morning detox routine.

Bandwagon jumping in progress. I love the look of diamond pattern rugs, and with our high pile renter's wall to wall carpet I want a way to liven up my space. This shag number would be perfect.

I've got my cooking mojo back, and there's nothing I love more than breakfast/brunch foods (especially for dinner). Lately, I have been craving all in one dishes like quiche and breakfast sammies to these bacon, egg, and toast cups need to be made pronto!

We finally started making our apartment a home, and with that I have been on the hunt for some decorative pillows. I found the mother-load on Arianna Belle. There are so many beautiful ones but I have my eye on these for my couch and maybe these for the bedroom.

As I mentioned before, I'm not exactly feeling the gym lately. So I really like coming across short, body weight exercises that work just as well if not better. Currently rotating classes and a "crossfit"-esque circuit, a basic body weight circuit, and this quick hundred calorie burner

I think we all need to be a little better about this.

Hope you have an amazing weekend! xx

1 comment:

  1. oh lovely links! I'm in love with that living room image <3

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover