photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Friday, March 21, 2014

3/21/14





This week absolutely flew by! I'm looking forward to a relaxed weekend of very light spring cleaning and soaking up the little bit of warmth we will have tomorrow. Let's get to it though, shall we?

There four words are going to change your life: CARRIE UNDERWOOD'S LEG WORKOUT!

I am not a great Instagram photog and it's hard to measure up when you see tons of gorgeous, styled pictures. Victoria's post about insta-cliches gave me a chuckle and a new outlook on the phenomena. 

This outfit is perfection to me. I love a good white tee and jeans combo. Classic with a modern twist, and looks so comfortable.

Ok I have a confession: I love Chick-fil-A. The spicy chicken sandwich rock my world, but it's not great for your stomach, butt, thighs, arms, life, health, etc etc. Maybe this skinny version will feed the cravings.

I actually felt good after reading this. It's motivating, practical, and something I need to remember.

Need a little pep in your step? How about a DIY whipped grapefruit mint sugar scrub? The smell has to be divine.

Who can resist pictures of dogs in pretty rooms? Not me.

Have a fantastic weekend! xx


{image via


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover