photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Friday, May 30, 2014

Weekend





Happy Friday friends! I adore this picture. Really what could be better than wind in your hair, being on the water, and having wine with friends? The answer is not much. Thankfully it's been a short week and we finally get to start our weekend. So lets get to the links!

By now, it's no secret that I like rosé. This guide breaks down the pink drink into four categories for every occasion. 

Summer in a bowl? You got it. This recipe looks so delicious!

I know I'm late to game with this one, but a yoga mat that looks like that would surely make me practice more.

I have seen fruit pizzas on Pinterest many times before, but just tried one at a friend's house the other day. Seriously is was awesome and such a fun alternative to typical desserts. Try it out!

The sad passing of Maya Angelou has caused a resurgence of many of her powerful words. I particularly like this quote.

Charcoal facial products are popping up EVERYWHERE! I like the idea of all-natural products, but I need them to be effective. I have heard really good things about Shamanuti's cleanser which would make the price tag a little more bearable. 

 I saw a great movie last night called Chef. It was such a great entertaining movie combining a few of my passions that really spoke to me. You don't need to even like cooking to enjoy this movie! I highly recommend.


Have an amazing weekend! xx

{image via}



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover