photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Wednesday, May 28, 2014

On My Radar






1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6


This week's On My Radar is all about some of my new favorites. 1.) I have been a bareMinerals loyalist for eight years now, and was skeptical to try a liquid foundation but the bareSkin serum foundation is awesome even for oily skinned gals like me. 2.) The bareMinerals face perfecting brush makes all the difference in the world when applying bareSkin. Just two drops gives me light even coverage. 3.) OPI Cajun Shrimp is an oldie, but certainly a goody. This is the perfect summer shade of coral that compliments even the palest skin (yours truly is at full Casper status). 4.) Elements of Style is the first book from one of my favorite bloggers Erin Gates, and is available for pre-order now. Her blog Elements of Style is not only a daily must read, but she has mastered the perfect content mix of design, fashion, life, and everything in between. 5.) I love love love turquoise for summer, and this bib necklace gets it so right. 6.) For the first time in my life my eyes and the vicinity are looking tired and dark. Origins GinZing refreshing eye cream gives under-eyes a much needed boost of caffeine (I apply all over eye lids too for a boost). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover