photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Friday, May 23, 2014




TGIF and hooray for long weekends! We have a relaxing weekend lined up of pool time, visitng friends, baseball, and enjoying the outdoors. But let's not forget what this weekend also symbolizes: the return of white denim! I'll admit I have been wearing it for a few weeks and really I don't care, but for those that are old school you can now officially rock them. Let's get into some links.

J. Crew is having 25% off so you know, go get you some.

Hello super cute one piece! It's very 60s Beach Shag movie-esque!

I love love love these cropped boy jeans. One in every wash, please.

Mornings have not been my favorite lately. I still wake up early-ish, but it's getting rough. These energizing stretches need to get in my life ASAP!

Style Me Pretty rounded up some to die for gray kitchens, they're positively drool-worthy.

To splurge or to save? That is the question. Lauren Conrad's team rounded up their must have beauty splurges, and whatever LC says is basically my religion. Good bye paycheck.

My butt has zero motivation currently, so I'm looking for workouts that pack a punch! Try this upper body kettle bell circuit sure to shred that body in no time!

Summer equates to grilling, fresh produce, and to me some awesome home cooked Mexican food. These Cabo steak tacos with grilled pineapple salsa sound amazing.

Yes, yes, yes, times infinity to this!

So this scares me, but also intrigues me. Raspberry Serrano Sangria, ay carumba!


Have the best weekend! xx 


{image via}







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover