photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Monday, October 7, 2013

Light 'em Up



Candles



Jo Malone // Jonathan Adler // Voluspa // Archipelago // WoodWick // Rewined // Fresh // Tocca


Nothing, absolutely nothing, instantly lifts my spirits like a freshly lit candle. Not only does it fill the room with scent, but there is something homey and comforting about that little flickering light that puts me in a great mood. They are so many great fragrances out there, and in every imaginable price point, that there is no excuse not to fill your home with them. Candles instantly add the mood setting factor for a night in, offer great supplemental lighting for when you entertain, and fill your home with luscious scent (which for me is always a happy memory trigger). 

I love getting new candles, and tend to give them as gifts too. The ones I have pictured above are my favorite every day, seasonal, and floral scents. Do you have any favorites? I'm always on the hunt for new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover