photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Lazy Day to Cozy Night

Lazy Day to Cozy Night



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 



With all the travel and hectic schedules I've had lately, I'm really relishing the days that turn into nights where I have nothing I have to do. Since lounging at home is becoming more of a preference, I've been thinking there's no reason not to be stylish and comfortable for those lazy days in. I can picture curling up with a cup of tea, that gorgeous throw, and diving into a new book or watching an entire series on Netflix. Just because I live in an apartment doesn't mean I have to forgo that comforting fireplace crackle and scent. I can just light a WoodWick fireside candle and I'm exactly where I want to be. How do you like to spend your lazy days in?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover