photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Thursday, October 24, 2013

Button Up Baby



Winter Wonderland




1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5


It's officially getting cold in DC and usually I drag my feet on getting myself ready for colder temperatures, but I am actually looking forward to revamping my cold weather attire. I have Fur Fever badly (faux is perfectly lovely too)! I am ordering this fur scarf and Ted Baker ear muffs ASAP to start the process. I was practical last year and bought a down knee-length coat (it's not a puffy nightmare I swear) which is so great, but I would kill for this fuchsia wool coat... it would be absolutely dreamy with black pants and leopard pumps. I have been on the hunt for the perfect faux vest since last year, and I am pretty sure I have to have this one. Add a pair of lady-like gloves to top it all off and I'm buttoned up in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover