photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Wednesday, February 11, 2015

On My Radar




It was just a matter of time before I brought you some new offerings from two of my faves: Drybar and Bluemercury! Both are absolutely killing it lately, and if you aren't lucky enough to have both close by you can easily peruse these great new offerings online.

I'm not one for Valentine's Day, but I am one for pretty new things and if they happen to come out around V-Day then so be it. Ok so maybe Drybar and their coasters aren't new, but their new heart shaped gift card with it's catchy phrase was too cute not to include. Pick up one for yourself or a few for your gal pals to show them how much you love them!

Bluemercury never disappoints when it comes to new arrivals. Back to your locks for just a moment, this Blow Dry elixir keeps your hair in tip top shape for up to three days and protects from UV damage...yes your hair needs sunscreen too! I listed this Diptyque candle last week, but had to post about it again because it smells heavenly and would look perfect on any surface. Lip trends are a changing, and the folks over at Bobbi Brown came up with some perfectly sheer and shiney nude glosses for the perfect pout. And while you're channeling a natural look, get inspired by this gorgeous, serene eye and cheek palette.


I was contacted to write this post, but as always all opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover