photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Friday, February 13, 2015

Weekend + Links



It's just another weekend for us, but I get to cash in my Christmas present from the guy. I asked for a fun cooking class we could do together, and he just so happened to pick one on Valentine's Day. It's an entire menu based around peppers and chilis and I am beyond stoked! I'm actually looking forward  to down time this long weekend so I can do some cleaning, clear out the kitchen, plan meals, and do a big shop. I find knowing what I am going to be eating for the week therapeutic and removes a lot of the stress as I am an impulse snacker. Finding things that taste good, are good for me, and are portable is not always as easy as you think. I'm still holding out for healthy chips, cheeses, and bacon, but also won't hold my breath either. Let's get to the links!


I read Molly Sims' new book last night cover to cover. I was skeptical, but it actually had approachable ideas and advice. Also enjoyed the "realness" of it all.

I'm on the hunt for healthy delicious recipes, and this looks positively decadent without the guilt.

One of my goals this year was to stick to a skincare regimen. Luckily, one of my faves Sam posted her skincare routine and it was pretty insightful. Now to tailor it to my atypical skin...

A fan of Jeff Lewis? I personally love his aesthetic, and died over this home tour of his recently flipped project.

It is freaking freezing here in DC but thinking about sangria, especially this one, makes me hopeful for some warmer spring temperatures.

Things everyone can do to live a happier life. Why not?


Have ana amazing weekend! xo

image via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover