photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Friday, February 27, 2015

Weekend





Happy Friday! I don't have anything amazing or quick-witted to write other than I am so freaking excited that today is REX MANNING DAY (or as the rest of you know it to be the release of season three of my beloved House of Cards)! That's my plan for the weekend. Literally that's it, and I couldn't be happier about it. So I'm going to cut to the chase with my links


The movie, pardon my French, blew but the soundtrack is on point! Download it now!

Need a pretty thing to hold your other pretty things? There's a DIY for that.

A new Goop-esque lifestyle site is coming our way in May thanks to one, Reese Witherspoon. Would you check it out?

Style Me Pretty interviewed one of my favorite artists. Smart, down to earth, and so talented, my kind of girl.

I die for this flowy, feminine top AND it's on sale!

I'm over our typical take out options, and am thrilled to try this dish at home. Later delivery man!

Moscow mule madness is here to stay especially with 14 variations on my favorite cocktail!

A little more barre via YouTube. No excuses, play like a champion.



Have a great weekend! xx


image via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover