photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Wednesday, January 22, 2014



On My Radar 1/22



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7


How is it only Wednesday? This week seems to be dragging, but these colorful items on my radar will put a little pep in any step.

It's hard to me to think of warmer temperatures with snow and arctic blasts, but this gorgeous clutch and coral nail polish are getting me excited for spring. I am always searching for the perfect multi-purpose striped shirt and I think I may have found it. These cleansing towelettes not only leave my face feeling clean, but the scent and cool feeling of them are the perfect pick me up. I may be the last one to the party, but I simply have to have a pair of these Kendra Scott earrings. I seem to be missing quite a few thongs recently (maybe the dryer ate them?) so I need to pick up some of my faves. Last but certainly not least, I am obsessed with this long pearl and tassel necklace from Gold and Gray. I would eat ramen for a month just to have this pretty around my neck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover