photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Thursday, January 30, 2014

Signature Scents

1 // 2 // 3 // 4


I'm not very adventurous when it comes to new scents. I like to stick to my go to old standards (Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey) and don't veer off those very often. But lately, I have been dying to get a new signature scent that I will love as much as Jo. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black has me really intrigued but might me too masculine for me. I really love grapefruit and as on of the main scents in Tory Burch's scent I think it could be a match. Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay... no need to elaborate.  

While all these bottles are stunning and would look lovely on any surface (hello AERIN!), I need to fine one that works for everyday that I love and Danny doesn't hate. He has very strong opinions about my dry shampoo and may or may not tell me I smell like a new diaper. I will most likely over think and flip flop on my decisions, but I think I am leaning toward the timeless classic scent of gardenia barring any complications. If you have any favorites you would be willing to share I would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. Jo Malone is my very favorite! Any of their perfumes are sure to be winners. Tory Burch is next on my list to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Jo can do no wrong! Tory may even be worth it for that gorgeous bottle alone. I like the idea of finding someone not everyone and their mother is wearing and hoping I can rock it!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover