photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Friday, January 10, 2014



Since this was my first week back to work in a VERY long time, I need this weekend more than ever! Here are some things on my radar for the weekend.

I just finished this book, and although it was really disturbing I couldn't put it down. I'm looking for another book that will grab my attention just as quickly, and thinking this one should be next.

Rather than fight the resolutioners at my building's gym, I think I could pop in this baby and get acclimated back into working out. I am also going to try out this "lazy tv workout" that can be done in front of the couch... pathetic or genius?

I'm in a food rut and NEED to try some new, hopefully light recipes. I'm thinking this and this would be great places to start. 

There is a lot of great content out there on starting off the new year, but none hit home for me as much as Mandy's post did. She really hits the nail on the head for those of us with delayed starts to the year. 

I really want to save more in general. Eating in and not shopping as much will definitely help, but this neat little saving schedule for putting aside a little extra each week has an awesome year end result!

Wellness can be a really daunting challenge, but I think I will start by going over these rules again to remind myself that it doesn't have to be a huge obstacle.

While we all scour the internet, blogs, and Pinterest for inspiration I thought I could add my two cents with this quote that resonated with me.

Have a great weekend!


{image via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover