photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Best of Pinterest 1/29/14






Today I thought I'd share some of my favorite pins of recent with you all! I have been on a real pinning kick lately and with that has come some major board organization and creation. There are some great images, projects, recipes and quotes that really inspire me when I am not always feeling the flow of creative juices.

To see all of these pins, and more check out my Pinterest boards here. I'd love to check yours out too! Leave me a message or tweet me your page info so we can be Pin Pals!

6 comments:

  1. I want to make the DIY gold oysters so badly! Next time I'm in Charleston I'm stock piling some to test out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little beauties caught my eye immediately too! I'm thinking of doing a bunch and putting them in a glass bowl or something. You'll have to let me know how they turn out if you try them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute blog you have! Please check out my Giveaway featured on my blog today, we are giving away some super cute gifties for V-day!

    http://www.fiftytwothursdays.us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ladies! Thanks for the kind words! Checking out your blog now, liking what I'm seeing! xx

      Delete
  4. Loving this collection of pins so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! There's some great stuff out there!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover