photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Red



Paint the Town Red



polish // bra // lip pencil // flats // bag // skirt // bracelet


For me, Valentines day is not a big deal. Sure I like getting flowers, but we go out so much as it is that what I really look forward to is a date night in and being as low-key as possible. I also implemented a no gifts policy last year because stressing over what to get your significant other takes all the fun out of the event. This year we are making homemade pizza and binge watching season two of House of Cards (which conveniently becomes available Friday!). So instead of doing a Valentine's Day wish list, I rounded up some pretty things in red that I would love to make mine. 

What are you up to this Valentine's Day? 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover