photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sweater Weather

Fisherman's Sweaters


1 // 2 // 3


It's almost sweater weather here in lovely DC, and being home sick with a nasty cold has led to daydream about big cozy sweaters. I'm a sucker for chunky cable knits and fisherman's sweaters. I know big knits can had heft and bulk, but an over-sized sweater or buying one in the men's section has worked pretty well for me. Typically I don't like these types of sweaters to be fitted, so I like buying a size up for a comfortable look. 

I got a little teaser of fall over the weekend when I got to wear my boots for the first time, and now I can't wait until I can pair said boots with a big comfy sweater. Now that it is officially fall it's time to bring on the crockpot meals, scarves, and big sweaters and welcome my favorite season in style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover