photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hostess with the Mostess

Hostess with the Mostess



bar cart  //  stemless flutes  //  candle  //  bowl  //  tray  //  shaker  //  decanter


I've unfortunately never been a big entertainer personally, but I absolutely adore the idea of entertaining. As a former event/wedding planner I got to put together a lot of great events and over the top parties, but when it comes to having people over for a get together... well it just never really came to pass.

I'm on a mission to become a hostess and a home entertainer even if it kills me. I'm looking forward to football parties, holiday gatherings, and the occasional game night to start cutting my hostess teeth. It seems like all my coworkers have a go to spread for entertaining, and frankly I'm jealous. So cheers to hopefully becoming  the hostess with the mostess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover