photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Monday, November 3, 2014

The Lob


The moment my hair gets long enough, I want to cut it all off. The moment I cut it off, I wish I hadn't. Yes I know it's just hair and it grows, but mine grows so slowly that I can't imagine spending another four years getting it back to where it is now. BUT, and this is a huge but, I am in love with the long bob or "lob" that's really popular right now. I wear my hair straight and down almost everyday and this style lends itself beautifully to that type of styling. Below are some of my favorite lobs out there.


Jennifer Aniston has the best hair in the industry, the BEST! Short, long, wavy, and straight she is always perfectly and seemingly effortlessly coiffed. She's my lady crush for life.


Chopped and tousles, Gwyneth knows how to rock good hair.


Oh Charlize! Need we say more?


Ugh I love everything about this picture of Kim from Kensington Way. The cut and color are perfection, and I can't even get into her manicured brows and pretty pout. JEALOUS!


So what do you think about the lob? Maybe I'll grow a pair and go for it after the holidays. If any of you have recently taken the plunge let me hear about it!

2 comments:

Pin It button on image hover