photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Wednesday, November 12, 2014

A Little Lovelier 2014 Gift Guides



I'm very happy to announce I will be doing a series of gift guides this holiday season. Each guide will be targeted to a specific recipient or dollar amount. If you have any requests or questions please feel free to reach out! A great gift is something that you yourself would love or something the recipient would like but would have a hard time buying for themselves (hello pricey candles anyone?). Whatever the item, it's the thought that counts.

This gift guide is all about that beauty-obsessed person in your life (we all have one). I would love one of these satin pillowcases. It's great for helping prevent wrinkles and leaves your hair in great condition over night! As soon as December rolls around I switch to festive, glittery polish. What I love about this polish set is that it comes with a lovely neutral to wear year round or under the glitter. I struggled for a while before buying my Clarisonic, and I always run into people asking if they should take the plunge. A pricier, luxury item like a Clarisonic is the perfect gift for your budget-conscious gal pal. I'm not big into statement shirts, but boy do I love statement accessories. This pouch is hilarious and practical as a makeup bag. Make sure she is getting plenty of beauty sleep with this adorable eye mask, she'll love it I swear. You've heard me tout my love for this always sharp eyeliner, and this set of five is such a steal and the perfect stocking stuffer! Got a practical friend that would never dream of buying nice skincare? Run and pick up this little set from Fresh and she'll be in luxurious skincare heaven. These pretty glosses will give any lucky lady a pretty pout. Probably my favorite thing on the list, a gorgeous set of professional brushes is the ultimate gift for the girl that loves makeup. 

3 comments:

  1. That skincare set would be perfect for my sister, but i'm eyeing that brush set for myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great round up! I cannot believe it's already time to start talking about holiday gift guides! I'm sure it's on your list - but I hope you're doing guides for fathers and the special men in our lives because I find men to be hard to shop for sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Subsequently, after spending many hours on the internet at last We have uncovered an individual that definitely does know what they are discussing many thanks a great deal wonderful post.
    king size pillowcases

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover