photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Monday, October 20, 2014

Weekend Recap


literally what I did all weekend :)

Remember how I said I needed a plan free weekend? That's exactly what I got. And man was it good for my soul. We are ALWAYS busy. Not in the glorified "we're so busy because we have so many friends/are so important" way, but the errands, chores, and events seem endless. Having a weekend of nothing almost never happens for us, heck having D home for a week is rare these days. So what did we do with all this amazing time? A lot and not much all at the same time. I got some much needed sleep that I had been deprived of for the past ten days, we cooked four meals at home (that's huge for us these days), we made it to a hockey game, browsed a few new developments on a scenic drive, saw friends, went to the store, heck we went to Costco, and most importantly spent quality time together.

I feel re-energized and ready to tackle another chaotic week for the first time in a long time. I have a great post coming to you tomorrow, so please check back and thanks again for your patience with my lackluster posting. How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover