photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Friday, October 17, 2014

An Update + Links



I have been a lousy blogger lately. I am literally up to my eyeballs in work at my full time job, been traveling for work, and when I am home my brain is so fried that coming up with good content is almost impossible. I am drained. I had also been involved in a multi-week opportunity I was after, and it fell through last night after it seemed like things were going to work out. So I did what anyone would do after they are drained mentally and emotionally: I got drunk. I really needed it.

The good news is while things didn't go how I wanted, some of that stress has lifted and I can gain back a little more of that clear head I need to do a good job in general. A relaxing, plan free weekend is all I'm after. So thanks for listening to my rant, and I promise you better posts for next week. Have a great weekend! xx


I had the most amazing first course at dinner last week and have been dreaming about recreating it. This recipe is pretty darn close and I think needs to happen tonight!

A crisp white shirt is a wardrobe must! I found the perfect one at a surprising place.

This product touts "Pillow Proof" hair? Sign me up!

Santa Baby slip these pretties under the tree, for me.... I DIE!

Technophiles rejoice! 25 apps that will make your life easier.

My hair is getting pretty long, and with that comes the everyday "what the f*ck am I going to do with my weave" battle. I love this tutorial for a simple, feminine take on the half and half.

I am totally lost when it comes to weight training and breaking down the days by muscle groups. I found this pin to be extremely helpful in breaking it down for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover