photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Thursday, November 7, 2013

11 Questions

In honor of Throwback Thursday, I thought I would answer blogger chain mail (remember those things that flooded your email as a kid?). Here goes nothing!


1. If you could raid any celebrity's closet, who would it be and why?
Reese Witherspoon no doubt about it. I love her classic style. 

2. If you were a shoe, what would you look like?
I'd like to think I would be something like this. Elegant, timeless, and not too uncomfortable.


3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Rude people.

4. Favorite song of all-time?
"Old Blue Chair" by Kenny Chesney. I don't know why, but I have always loved that song.

5. Are you a dog person or a cat person? And why?
Dog person for sure, I detest cats. I think dogs actually love people while cats merely put up with them. Oh and I'm allergic to them.

6. You're queen for a day. How do you spend your royal 24 hours?
I would spend the first half of the day at a plush spa in Charleston with my friends. Then I'd spend the afternoon having lunch al fresco, shopping on King Street, followed by happy hour at a rooftop bar. The night would conclude with an oyster roast at Bowen's Island and bonfire on Folly Beach. 

7. What's the most delicious thing you've ever eaten?
Shrimp and grits at 82 Queen... life changing.

8. What scares you the most?
Zombies. Easy. I have a very irrational fear of them because I'm not convinced they couldn't exist in some sort of capacity (maybe not how they are on tv but something strange and medically incorrect). I know it's dumb, but nonetheless terrifying. 

9. Which celebrity do you wish would drift off into obscurity?
Miley Cyrus. I'm over her and her tongue!

10. You're 16 years old again. What advice would you give your younger self?
To treat yourself better, and try to be comfortable in your own skin. It's ok to be a late bloomer so stop comparing yourself to everyone else. Oh and you and "the love of your life" (at 16) aren't meant to be, so maybe branch out some more in terms of dating.

11. What's your Starbucks order?
It changes all the time. If I'm too hot then I get an iced coffee, if it's cold a cappucino.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover