photo NavTwit_zps73cd23c9.png photo NavPin_zpsde611518.png photo NavIG_zpscd526c3d.png photo NavTum_zps71bad71a.png photo NavBL_zps8b887782.png



Monday, October 6, 2014

Product Junkie

Product Junkie



BAG:
Henri Bendel classic strip large cosmetic bag. I love this bag. I've had it for years because of it's perfect size, quality, and the inner and outer surface can be wiped down and for me that's crucial.

EYELINER:
This always sharp waterproof kohl liner from Smashbox is magical! The cap has a built in sharpener so yes it is ALWAYS sharp, and it stays put. No more raccoon eyes, no more reapplying mid day, this stays put!

POLISH:
I was skeptical of at home gel especially with the low price point and no UV curing process. However, Revlon has proved me wrong with their new gel line. It's only a two step process, and so far I have been loving the results.

BROWN PENCIL:
This brow tech to go is so so good. The crayon like consistency allows it glide on, and the slanted tip let's you shape those babies perfectly. There is also a wand with brow gel on the other end to keep you looking put together all night.

SPOT TREATMENT:
Yup those pesky breakouts still happen from time to time, but my bog Mario Badescu has you covered. For those big "oh my God how can anyone see my face around that huge zit" cystic type of pests, the buffering lotion is a God send.



SHOP THE POST



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover